NGS is revolutionizing the way we approach hereditary disease research. Yet, high costs and complexity of the necessary technology and data analysis remain a bottleneck for many laboratories. The GeneReader NGS System overcomes these challenges by offering a complete end-to-end workflow solution – from Sample to Insight.
…including market-leading interpretation software
At QIAGEN, we combine our industry-recognized molecular biology expertise, unrivalled clinical Knowledge Base (containing HGMD) and award-winning bioinformatics solutions, to deliver the first complete Sample to Insight NGS sequencing workflow, setting the bar for interpretation precision and evidenced-based hereditary disease research.
- Each QIAact target enrichment panel is completely integrated and fully tested as part of the GeneReader NGS System, including optimized bioinformatics
- Capturing all relevant pathogenic mutations: CNVs, SNVs, InDels and Fusions
- Customizable targeted assays
- Predictable costs: A single NGS provider means complete pricing transparency from sample to result
- Proven expertise and service: Our team of NGS specialists is ready to support you in efficiently implementing and operating GeneReader in your lab
We can generate panels for a range of hereditary diseases, including:
- Universal carrier analysis
- Preimplantation genetic analysis
- Cardiovascular diseases in general
- Inherited cancer in general
- Cystic fibrosis
- Familial hypercholesterolemia
- Brugada syndrome
- Loeys-Dietz syndrome
- Marfan syndrome
- Huntington’s disease
- Sickle cell anemia
- Fabry’s disease
Visit us at booth #1339 to find out how we can help you to find the best targets and develop optimal panel content for your inherited diseases of interest.
The GeneReader NGS System and GeneRead QIAact panels are intended for Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.